This is a guide for international students pursuing the Enhanced Post Baccalaureate Certificate Program or Coding Bootcamps.
- Bachelors degree with minimum GPA of 2.0. Copies of transcript(s) are acceptable for the admission process. Original documents must be submitted before a student can register for courses. Credential evaluation and verification will be completed by Hussian.
- Minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent. This requirement is waived for students with verification that the medium of instruction for their bachelor’s degree and/or high school diploma was English.
- One letter of reference.
- Copy of passport.
- Financial certification form. This form can be submitted after a student has been accepted but is required before an I20 will be issued.
- Attend an online or in-person info session to learn about the course format and pacing, expectations, financing options, what you’ll learn, and more;
- Interview with us, either in person or on the phone;
- Take a short online assessment test to gauge your familiarity with basic aspects of technology
- Submit your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), which will be processed by Hussian College (Hussian College’s school code for financial aid applications is 007469);
- Meet with financial aid to work out your options for payment and understand your obligations;
- Enroll and pay your deposit, which reserves your space in class.
- We are cross platform: Mac and PC.
- Operating systems: Mac OS X El Capitan or newer, Windows 10
- Processor: At a minimum, you should have a dual-core Intel i7 processor (5th through 7th generation). Faster is better, so we prefer a quad-core i7 processor (again, 5th through 7th generation are all acceptable).
- Memory & Storage: A minimum of 8 GB RAM with a 256 GB hard drive. Ideally, you’ll have 16 GB of memory with a 512 GB hard drive.
- Monitor: Full HD (1920×1080) minimum resolution for a PC; retina or external monitor for a Mac.