Employment Verification and Release Forms
- Download the Employment Verification pdf form to report your employment and professional development status.
- All fields with an asterisk (*) are required to be filled out before submitting your form. If you have questions about a field, please contact our Career Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Once you have completed entering all employment information, please sign and date your forms (digitally or by hand), and submit your forms to the Career Coordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.
1500 Spring Garden Street
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Employment Information Release (download, fill-in, and send back)
Employment Verification Procedure
Hussian College established a thorough career verification procedure in order to ensure accurate data retrieval for graduate employment status and verification reports. This procedure is designed to meet all ACCSC accreditation standards.
- Required pre-graduation exit counseling session with our Career Services Coordinator to discuss the student’s next-step career vision, their professional goals, and the importance of submitting an employment report immediately when employment is obtained.
- Post graduation, the Career Services Coordinator contacts graduates every 3 to 6 months to check-in about their current employment status and professional development. When graduates report that they have secured employment in their field, they submit a digital career verification form that details all the information necessary to determine successful career placement.
- Once a verification form is obtained, the information is sent to Hussian College’s third party verification service to authenticate all the placement data. This process is executed shortly after receiving documentation from a graduate in order to ensure a successful response of placement from the employer and the graduate.