September 8, 2017
- Support the new marketing launch of agency brand; including, but not limited to: website updates in conjunction with designer/web manager, search optimization in conjunction with consultant; coordination with media sources for insertions and e-blasts; maintenance of the database, including occasional vetting of contacts on LinkedIn; management of monthly email blasts via HubSpot to database; coordination with PR consultant; management of social media platforms and posting for the agency
- Serve as “overflow” help to pressing projects requiring support with travel coordination, contract coordination, etc.
- Be an enthusiastic multiple-hat-wearer who enjoys a casual, “get it done” atmosphere and wants to be part of a growing and thriving agency!
- Must be technically savvy and experience with a marketing automation software such as HubSpot preferred
- Must be able to edit and revise marketing content and collateral – writing background a plus
- Must have prior b2b marketing experience (small companies/not FT is fine)
- Must be technically proficient and comfortable learning and administering user-friendly technical platforms
- Must be comfortable performing basic admin duties as needed
- 3-4 month contract role with the opportunity for longer term
- 30-40 hours a week
Submit resume to: email@example.com